Monday, September 26, 2011

Where the Summer Went

I did a lot this summer. Some of which I've already written about in detail. Some I was too busy to record. Here are some summer highlights:


1.)  Busking - I played my ukulele outside on sidewalks and street corners a lot this summer.  I will give details later.
2.)  Volunteered - I helped a group called Eastern Service Workers Association (EWSA).
3.)  Got Hired - I got a new job.
4.)  Went to Folk Fest - See you next year!
5.)  Catered Vegan Weddings
6.)  Pet Sat - For a solid month I would get up, get ready, go dog sit, then go to work for 8-1/2 hours, then go cat sit.  These days were 10 hours is total.  Unless I was bunny-sitting too then they were 11 hours.  Not that I'm complaining.  I wouldn't have been able to keep my head above water without them.
7.)  Played Quizzo with roommates at our neighborhood bar.
8.)  Protested things like carriage horses and circuses. 
9.)  Hung out with friends
10.)  Ate vegan ice cream whenever possible
11.)  Blogged!

No comments:

Post a Comment