Monday, May 16, 2011

The Movement


In August, this lease is up.  At least two of my housemates are moving.  This leaves one mate unasked and two still deciding.  I am one of the two and the other one is reading this now. 

Hi Jason!

I can't believe I've lived here for this long.  Has it really been almost two years?  That's unbelievable. 

I still want many of the same things I wanted before but I'm not any closer to having or achieving them.  I've written about this before so I'm not going to write about it again.   


Sometimes when I'm cracking up laughing with my seriously funny roommates and take a moment to consider how lucky I am to be living with them.  They're so funny!  It's like a constant comedy show!  Maybe this is why I recently have become drawn to comedy writing.  With the impending movement I realize how much I don't want the funny to end.  Laughing is one of the best parts about being alive.  Sometimes I wonder what people laugh at in third world places laugh out.  Do they find something?  They must. 

This post is cheesy, rambly, and weird.  I think I like it. 

"Did someone say cheese?"

No comments:

Post a Comment