Saturday, May 28, 2011

27 Random Things I Like


  1. Floral print bedding that looks a little grandmother-y.  
  2. Lisa Simpson's laugh.
  3. Touching cats' paws.
  4. Painting my toenails orange and more specifically putting my feet on a ground in the morning with orange toenails.
  5. Motown music.
  6. Moral Consistency.
  7. Doing my hair when it is wet.
  8. Wes Anderson's music choices.
  9. Songs that make me want to smoke something.
  10. Smoking imaginary cigarettes.  
  11. Board games.
  12. Getting off of work before 10:30pm.
  13. Helping others.  
  14. Little kids with unibrows.
  15. Buying hygiene products.  I love the smell of new shampoo!  
  16. Lists.
  17. Driving into the city late at night with good music playing.  
  18. Riding Megabus to New Cit-tay!
  19. Annoying my roommate. 
  20. When a totally awesome song comes on the radio.
  21. Vegan ice cream.
  22. Vegan pizza.
  23. Writing letters and making cards.
  24. Arts & Crafts.
  25. Trying a song for the first time on the ukulele.
  26. An orchestra tuning.
  27. Finding cool/funny things on computer when I'm trying to sort stuff on it. 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment