Monday, June 27, 2011

So Much To Do!


I'm one of those people who makes to do lists.  I make about one a week and hope that by a week's time I'll have done everything on the list.  It hardly ever works out that way.  I'm not sure that it has ever once worked out that way.

Let's see...this week we have (I wrote this past Monday and hoped to be complete by the 4th)..

To Do

10 Blog Entries - (that's not happening)
Bunnysitting - check
Clean Wayne's Pen - check
Craigslist, Bunny Ad - check, did that a few hours ago
Reschedule Interview - check, and I'm super excited!
Clean - check!  My room's really clean!
Alda's Birthday - check? I sent a text and a facebook message...that's not enough I don't think...I feel like a bad person.  I hate that feeling.
Uke Songs, at least 3 perfected - Not yet, but I could get there.  I'm working on We Belong, Cryin', We Will Rock You, We Are the Champions, Party in the U.S.A., House of the Rising Sun.  I need to chill out and focus!  They are all fun and pretty easy to play but I need to get 3 perfect rather than 6 so-so.  I want to be able to play these in my sleep, or rather, play them in a fun, drunken stupor.  Folk Fest is coming and I want to be wonderful!

"I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful!" ~ Marilyn Monroe

This very well may be the closest I've ever been to completing a list.  Maybe I'll bust my butt and try to whip up 8 more blog entries.  This one will be my second.  I thought it would be nice for my one-year anniversary of blogging to be completely up-to-date.  That would be at the end of this month.  I'm about 20 behind on my reading blog and...sigh, 17 behind for my movie blog.  I thought if wrote 10 entries a week I'd be all caught up.  Seems unlikely, particularly for the book blog because I haven't been reading regularly.  Well, I'll try my best.  It's a good goal to have and at least all the other blogs are in tip-top shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment