Monday, January 17, 2011

Whew!


I'm finally all caught up on my blogs! Well, that's almost true. My book blog is still almost 2 months behind but I need to read more books to fix that problem. Considering my movie and my vegan blog were both about a month and a half behind and this blog was lagging a couple weeks, the improvement feels immensely satisfying.

Catching up required about three nights of working until at least 5 in the morning. This past week has felt productive though strange in terms of hours. It's like I get off work and I have another shift.  Since writing is something I enjoy, it's a entirely different feeling.  A good one!  I enjoy the feeling on being able to sit, be warm, eat, drink, and use the bathroom as needed.  And I love the feeling for doing something I love.    

Is it deceitful to play catch up and change the post dates? I hope not. I don't want to be deceitful, I just want to be up-to-date!

No comments:

Post a Comment