Monday, October 4, 2010

I Fall Behind

This week, my work world was changed when the work computer was taken away.  As a result, my blogging fell behind this week leaving me to feel...unexpressed.

At my current job, I sit at a desk waiting for people to come inside so I can greet them.  If no one comes in, which happens more minutes than not, I spend my time looking for new jobs and blogging.  Or at least I use to.  Now I am given projects to busy myself.  I understand, I get it.  If I'm at work, I should be working.  But, the other part of working should be being able to pay for basic, necessary things like housing, bills, and food.  Since these needs are not being met, I find myself resenting my new busy work.  I shouldn't have to busk to pay for groceries and bills on time.  Not when I'm working 4 days a week with a college degree and college loans to pay back.

Luckily, I'm going to New York this week to hopefully fix this situation.  I hope that my prospects can work out.  If not, I maybe heading home soon.  I'm getting tired to barely making it.     

No comments:

Post a Comment