Monday, February 20, 2012

The Keystone State



Thirteen days and two-thousand miles later, I'm back in The Keystone State.  My hair is drying from a shower once again cut short from a lackluster hot water heater.  Best Western and Star Island never gave me this problem but they don't provide me with a cat sleeping on my legs either.  You have to take the good with the bad as they say.

There's so much to write about but I'll begin by listing what we did each day and cover each day in more detail in my own good time.


Saturday , 2/11 - Drove until South Carolina
Sunday, 2/12 - Drove until Florida, went food shopping
Monday, 2/13 - Explored the Resort, went to Downtown Disney
Tuesday, 2/14 -  Universal (Harry Potter!)
Wednesday, 2/15 - Finished making fancy invitations for my Nana's party
Thursday, 2/16 - Swam in the pool
Friday, 2/17 - Zipline, Met Sarah
Saturday, 2/18 - Swam in Pool, Mini Golf at Fantasia Gardens
Sunday, 2/19 - Drove until North Carolina
Monday, 2/20 - Drove until Pennsylvania



Another way to break down the trip is to say what days we watched what:

2/12 - IT
2/13 - Ru Paul's Drag Race
2/13 - Hoop Dreams
2/15-16 - Greenberg


And yet another way to remember the trip, is to note which days with kicked ass at which social event:
2/15 - Karaoke
2/16 - Quizzo (1st place twice!)
2/17 - Karaoke (back by popular demand!)


Of course, coming back is bittersweet.  Good to be back and a part of the norm but now I have to work and stuff.  And now my cat is biting me.  Stop that!

No comments:

Post a Comment